Opel Cascada 20 CDTi 2012 On - CD500 DVD800 & Upto NAVI-950 Video Multimedia Input & Rear Reverse Camera Add-On Interface
Vauxhall Insignia 2013 On - R700 INTELLILINK Video Multimedia Input & Rear Reverse Camera Add-On Interface
Opel Mokka 2012 On - CD500 DVD800 & Upto NAVI-600 Video Multimedia Input & Rear Reverse Camera Add-On Interface
Our multimedia interface is a revolutionary product that allows you to integrate an external video source to your cars factory fitted screen. Once installed, it gives you the ability to connect an In car DVD player, games console, iPod/Iphone Video, Digital TV Tuner, Rear View Camera, Car Navigation GPS etc to keep your passengers entertained. The multimedia interface has a total of two video inputs, rear camera input and RGB connection to add Satellite Navigation if you do not have the factory fitted option.
The interface has a dedicated rear camera input which will automatically display the camera image on the factory fitted screen when the reverse gear is engaged.
- Satelite Navi and the Multimedia Addons are not included with interface and will need to be purchased seperately
- Watch any video source on your original factory fitted screen.
- Rear view camera input - automatic switching when in reverse gear
- Two video inputs
- On screen setup menu for making adjustments and setting various options.
- RGB input for after market navigation
- Video in motion - for connected video sources
- Switch between OEM display and AV inputs
- RCA video output for rear seat entertainment
The kit includes the following:
- Multimedia Main interface
- Plug and Play Power Connector and Monitor Connector
- Rear view camera connection
- AV cables
- RGBS for adding a Satellite navigation GPS unit
- Toggle switch
- User Manual
Installation involves removing the original connector on the back of the screen and connecting it to the interface, then connect the supplied LVDS video cable from the video interface back into the screen. Then Connecting the cables to power the interface.
This interface is designed for video. Audio is provided by connecting the interface directly to your AUX or an FM modulator.
- Insignia 2013 On R700 IntelliLink System
- BATT/ACC range : 7V~25V
- Power : 0.3A @12V
- Video input/output: 0.7V~1V
- Audio input : 0~5Vpp
- Audio output : 4Vpp max.
- Video input formats: SECAM /NTSC