Phoenix Gold SX2 1200.1 - SX2 Series 1200 Watts Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier
Phoenix Gold SX1200.1 SX2 SERIES 1200 Watts Monoblock Car Amp Amplifier
Reproduce the full dynamic impact of each bass note, and deliver clear, articulate bass through your subwoofers with maximum power and efficiency. SX2 1200.1 monoblock subwoofer amplifier drives 1200 watts into 1 ohm.
- Class D Topology
- Power Rating: 600w x 1 Channel @ 4 ohm, 900w x 1 Channel @ 2 ohm, 1200w x 1 Channel @ 1 ohm
- Dimensions: 16.75” L x 8.5” W x 2” H - 425mm L x 216mm W x 51mm H
Premium Build Quality for Ultra Performance
- Legendary Phoenix Gold massive unregulated power supply built for dynamic headroom and to drive low 1ohm impedance loads
- Audio Precision Quality Control Verification
- Master/Slave strappable for huge power and multi-amp setups
- RMD port allows you to add a remote monitoring display, giving you a visual of the voltage of your system
- Double tier power supplies with OTM Onboard Thermal Management, which monitors the amplifiers internal temperatures. If abnormal temperatures are achieved, OTM will make minor adjustments to output power to allow the amplifier to return to normal operating temperatures without interruption to the amplifier's audible performance.
- Remote bass and phase controller with Bass Shift® (RBPC) allows for perfect adjustment of not only the subwoofer level but also 0-180° of phase adjustment from the listening position. Properly adjusting phase will allow enhanced bass response, dynamics and impact at any volume.
- Switchable balanced or unbalanced inputs based on your input source's design for best signal to noise performance
- Auto-turn on circuit (defeatable) helps when connecting to an OEM system that does not offer a Remote turn-on lead to activate the amplifier
- Tri-light LED amplifier status indicators with short circuit, thermal and voltage protection
- Front mount controls and connections provide a more pleasing overall aesthetic while conveniently locating the amplifiers controls in the same vicinity as the connections
- RCA pass-through outputs
Total Control of Your Music Output
Variable filters on each channel allow you to fine tune your musical output to the precision you demand. All crossovers feature aluminum shaft precision potentiometers for exact crossover frequency selection.
- Low Pass Crossover Range of 40Hz to 240Hz, you get quality lower bass
- Subsonic Crossover Range of 10Hz to 120Hz to eliminate unwanted ultra low frequencies, improving the efficiency of your subwoofer
- Bass Boost 0 to +6dB at 40Hz
- Variable phase output can be adjusted 0 to 180 degrees. This adjustment can help achieve better “up front” bass, by enhancing your sub bass and mid bass transition and resolve subwoofer cancellation problems in certain installations. Resulting in tight, articulate bass that blends perfectly into the rest of your audio experience
|Features||1 Ohm Stable, 2 Ohm Stable, 4 Ohm Stable|