Phoenix Gold SX2 800.4 - SX2 Series 800 Watts 4 Channel Car Audio Amplifier
Phoenix Gold SX Series SX28004 800W 4 Channel Car Amp Amplifier
- Class D Topology
- Power Rating: 150w x 4 Channel @ 4 ohm, 200w x 4 Channel @ 2 ohm, 400w x 2 Channel @ 4 ohm Bridged
- Dimensions: 15.25" L x 8.25" W x 2.0" H - 387mm L x 216mm W x 51mm H
Premium Build Quality for Ultra Performance
- Audio Precision Quality Control Verification
- Master/Slave strappable for huge power and multi-amp setups
- RMD port allows you to add a remote monitoring display, giving you a visual of the voltage of your system
- Double tier power supplies with OTM Onboard Thermal Management, which monitors the amplifiers internal temperatures. If abnormal temperatures are achieved, OTM will make minor adjustments to output power to allow the amplifier to return to normal operating temperatures without interruption to the amplifier's audible performance.
- Remote bass and phase controller with Bass Shift® (RBPC) allows for perfect adjustment of not only the subwoofer level but also 0-180° of phase adjustment from the listening position. Properly adjusting phase will allow enhanced bass response, dynamics and impact at any volume.
- Switchable balanced or unbalanced inputs based on your input source's design for best signal to noise performance
- Auto-turn on circuit (defeatable) helps when connecting to an OEM system that does not offer a Remote turn-on lead to activate the amplifier
- Tri-light LED amplifier status indicators with short circuit, thermal and voltage protection
- Front mount controls and connections provide a more pleasing overall aesthetic while conveniently locating the amplifiers controls in the same vicinity as the connections
Total Control of Your Music Output
Variable filters on each channel allow you to fine tune your musical output to the precision you demand.
All crossovers feature aluminum shaft precision potentiometers for exact crossover frequency selection.
FLAT/HP/LP/BL Crossover Range of 55Hz to 4kHz, you get quality lower bass
Bass Boost 0 to +6dB at 40Hz
Variable phase output can be adjusted 0 to 180 degrees. This adjustment can help achieve better “up front” bass, by enhancing your sub bass and mid bass transition and resolve subwoofer cancellation problems in certain installations. Resulting in tight, articulate bass that blends perfectly into the rest of your audio experience
|Features||1 Ohm Stable, 2 Ohm Stable, 4 Ohm Stable|