Connects2 CTSVX007 - Vauxhall Car Stereo Radio Steering Wheel Stalk Control Interface
Connects2 CTSVX007 Vauxhall Car Stereo Radio Steering Wheel Interface Stalk Control
Steering Wheel Control interfaces allows installation of an aftermarket head unit into a vehicle whilst maintaining use of the steering wheel controls
This interface connects a compatible car stereo ie Pioneer, Kenwood, Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Sony, Eonon, Xtrons and Erisin which has a 3.5mm jack input or a fly wire on the back of the unit labelled Steering wheel control
Please make sure your stereo has this feature on the rear before purchasing this part.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.
Fits the following vehicles:
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd and Bass Junkies cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to changes
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness before you make your purchase, if unsure please email us before you buy the item.
If unsure of the part that you require for your vehicle then please message us before you make your purchase as we cannot be responsible for returns and postage costs.
The picture(s) in this listing are for illustration purposes only. The product design/style can vary due to alterations by suppliers during production.