JL Audio C2-690TX - 6" x 9" 150 x 230mm Triaxial Speaker System
JL Audio C2-690TX JL C2-690TX 6" x 9" 125 watts RMS 3-way Car Speakers
The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and precision-engineered woofer designs.
The C2-690tx system features 6 x 9-inch (150 x 230 mm) woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The 6 x 9-inch (150 x 230 mm) format is a direct fit in many vehicles.
The Mid-Range driver is ferrofluid-cooled, with a 2-inch Mylar® cone diaphragm to smoothly bridge the gap between the woofer and the dome tweeter.
Tweeters are mounted next to the mid-range driver and built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. The small size of the C2 tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing C2 coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles.
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
- C2 6.0 x 9.0 in. / 150 x 230 mm 3-Way Speakers Grilles Included.
- Woofers: Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone body 1.25 (32mm) voice coil flat-profile/symmetrical-roll spider polyether foam surround (midrange: 2-inch Mylar
- sealed back cone driver ferrofluid cooled and damped)
- Tweeters: 0.75 in. (19 mm) Silk Dome Ferrofluid Cooling / Damping Neodymium Magnet
- Continuous Power Handling: 70 Watts
- Rec. Power Range (per channel): 15 - 125 Watts
- System Efficiency: 93.0 dB @ 1W/1m & 99 dB @ 1W/0.5m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- System Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
|Features & Sizes||3 Way|