JL Audio 13TW5-3 Creating great sounding bass is not that difficult when the available space in the vehicle is generous and you use high quality drivers. When space is limited (like in stealthy custom installations or behind the seats of a truck or sports car) achieving excellent low frequency performance becomes far more challenging.
One way to deal with this is to use small subwoofer drivers like JL Audios 6.5-inch or 8-inch models but if the goal is higher output bass than the small drivers can comfortably deliver a more potent solution is needed.
This is precisely where the new 13TW5 subwoofers slot into the JL Audio lineup offering groundbreaking performance in the tightest space applications. The patented thin-line woofer technology compresses the architecture of the woofer to make it all happen.
To counteract the efficiency tradeoff of small box volumes the JL Audio 13TW5-3s are designed to handle very high power levels thanks to the use of very large voice coils.
So if youre looking for premium subwoofer performance in the tightest spaces you have not only found the shallowest automotive subwoofers on the market but also the most capable.
JL Audio JL 13TW5-3 Specification:
- 13.5" 3-ohm subwoofer
- Extremely Shallow Mounting Depth (2.5 inches)
- Extremely Small Sealed Enclosure Volume Requirements
- Patented Concentric Tube¯ Suspension Design
- Patented Floating Cone Attach Method¯ Technology
- DMA-Optimized Motor Designs
- Very Large Diameter Voice Coil
- Long Linear Excursion Capability
- High Power Handling
- Cast Alloy Tab-Ear Frame
- Injection Molded Mica-Filled Polypropylene Cone with Santoprene Surround
- Power range: 100-600 watts RMS
- Peak power handling: 1 200 watts
- Frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85.87 dB
- Sealed box volume: 0.8 cubic feet
Please Allow 2-3 Working Days Delivery For JL Audio Products